How can you contact us?
The best way to contact us is through the in-app chat. You can also send us a chat by clicking on the intercom link below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What can I do if I have a complaint?
If you have a complaint about the service you've received, please contact us through intercom and we will try our best to resolve it for you. If that does not work, you can:
- email us at email@example.com; or
- Call us at 08081649210; or
- write to us at “Fairscore Ltd, The Harley Building, 77 New Cavendish St, London W1W 6XB;
If we're unable to resolve your complaint, you may have a right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service by:
- Writing to them at The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Calling them on 0800 023 4567
- Emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org
The FOS website is financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Alternatively, you may log your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service through the European Commission's online dispute resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If you do not take up your complaint with us first, you will not be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.